Monday, August 22, 2016

Itching' On A Photograph

So uh, funny story: I lost my camera... yeah. So it seems like you will all be "Itchin' on a Photograph" as the Grouplove song puts it, haha. I have no idea how it happened honestly. I feel pretty dumb.

I think the coolest thing that happened this week is that we had an investigator in church!!! After about a month without a single one, it was a sure blessing. The best part about it is that it was Zeza! We had been working with her for the longest time, almost since I've arrived here, without her coming even once. A couple of weeks ago we had to let her go, but we invited her to come and she said she would. When she didn't come last week, we thought that that was the last we would see of her. How wrong were we! We were so excited that we found her to invite her for baptism, and that's when she told us... well, to put it short, she'll have to get married now before she can be baptized. She still has a strong desire, though, even to the point where she said that she really wants to be married and sealed to the guy she's with. We're excited for her.

Other than that, it's been busy work for us! Just finding a bunch of cool new people to teach! I'd say more, but my comp just called for an emergency trip to the bathroom, so I guess that's it for this week! Having fun, working hard!

Abraco,
Elder Penner



No comments:

Post a Comment