Monday, July 25, 2016

Have You Ever Seen the Rain

Well I don't know what this weird line is doin here but whatever. I went for an oldie today, CCR to be exact. It's because I saw the first sign of rai n the other day!!! It's still hot as heck over here, but there are signs of hope as well!

This week was a busy one, but sadly there just weren't that many results to show it. We're going to attack from another angle this next week, and it'll be good. The main problem was, we didn't have an investigator in church! Again! I was super disappointed, because we've been working with a lot of cool people. But I'm choosing to learn from my mistakes and work harder!

I've come to notice that there's a strangeness here in Fogo that I haven't seen in any other place that I've been. I've so far had 3 investigators that decided they don't want to talk to us anymore. One of them said sorry and yes she did want to talk a couple of days later, and we're still talking kinda to the other 2?? It's super weird, I don't really understand it either. But anyways, it's a new challenge, and it's keeping me on my toes. I've come to realize that you can't approach every investigator in the same way, especially here. It's stretching my limits, I like it.

I don't have any more time, but I hope all y'all is good n stuff and have a darn diddly good week and stuff!

Abraco,
Elder Penner  

No comments:

Post a Comment