Monday, June 20, 2016

Thru the Fire and Flames (Transfer)

No time to talk today, but I went to Fogo! I'm in Congresso Baixo woth Elder Jhangiani now. He's new, and pretty cool, I met him once.
Sunday was probs the best day last week. I saw Marlene give a talk, Adiley got conferred the Sacerdocio (priesthood,) and we had a noite familiar in Adilson and Ineida's house! So I got to see all 3 of my recent converts in praia going so well. I also saw Bispo Ribeiro from my ward back in Sao Vicente, so that was a cool thing too!
I'mm gonna miss Elder Massey, he was a really good comp, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of work done as well. But I'm excited for what the grand island of Fogo has in store for me! I hope I don't die from too much heat here, haha.
Well, hope you all have a wonderful week! Happy Fathers Day!
Abraco,
Elder Penner
















No comments:

Post a Comment