Friday, July 10, 2015

A brief Intermission

So for those of you wondering "where is Elder Penner? Why hasn't he given us a weekly update? Where could he be?" I have just the answer for you.

I'm a little sad to say that I'll be going home for a few months.

You see, I was on the top of a house getting a stray soccer ball this last P-day, and then all of a sudden I was on the ground and my foot wasn't in the spot that feet should normally be. It turns out, I managed to dislocate and completely shatter it to the point that I need some surgery to be done. They don't know exactly yet how long the recovery time will take, but they reckon at least 2 months.

So it looks like I'm kinda outta the ball game for now, but don't be discouraged, folks. This guy is going back to his rightful place in the Cape Verde Praia mission. And that's a fact.

A wise Terminator once said, "I'll be back." I'd like to follow that example.

But anyways, I didn't have much time, but just to let you all know that I'll be taking a breakizinho for a while. A breather, you know. Before I come back stronger than before.

Hope you all are well, for those of you on the mission still, good luck! Don't physically impair yourselves on purpose!

(Elder) Jordan Penner


No comments:

Post a Comment